Sunday, May 21, 2006

IN HER OWN WORDS.

I missed the strip club by 30 minutes... I'm stupid...




Thank you to ALL the people who called and said "Happy Birthday" or were kind enough to stop by my page and say so. It really meant a lot to me. THANK YOU!!

For those who did not go (and had no reason not to): Ignorance is bliss... but you will now feel no bliss because I'm about to expose the details of my AWESOME night.

I started off at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant--awesome ribeyes, EXCELLENT service! Then gambled my savings away... no fun there.

THEN... Spearmint Rhino. Chris the girl was plastered. Lap dances galore... beautiful girls all over me. WENDY, the hottest one there... and my FUCKING AWESOME CO-WORKER... gave the BEST lap dance.

Aside from the asshole that worked the very front door, the staff at Spearmint Rhino were extremely accomodating and friendly.

I started dancing on Wendy, and I was instructed by one of the bouncers to stop... after I'd been fooling around for like a good half hour anyway...

Then we headed off to the Hard Rock... MORE drinking. Thanks to my boys for showing up!! I met this girl... and she is totally biting my ear and trying to kiss me... feeling all up on my boobs...

What the hell? It hurt.

I want sensuality, and soft caresses.

Then I was told she's a ho... so, Chris the girl went drinking alone.... but she kept pulling my chair near her. Weirdo... I don't even know you!

Then I had enough drinks and religious debates for the evening, so I took off.

Yesterday was the best night of my life... and I completely appreciate all the people who cared about me and spent the time with me on the most transitional day of my life.

I don't think I can express how thankful I am for the friends I have.

Chris the girl is still feeling a buzz... so pardon me.

No comments: