Monday, April 20, 2009

THIS ONE'S A KILLA!

GORGEOUS KILLER.

People that are underestimated. The blonde you think is dumb but you just got hustled by. The short dude that you write off instantly but the tall blonde just gave him all your money. That innocent looking asian girl that can/did eat you alive. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Positive or negative. Good or bad. Don't let the pretty face fool ya.

The first edition is a bit anonymous. She wanted me to leave some details out. Whatevs.


name.

? ? ?

age.

? ? ?

what do you find beautiful in girls?

we're gentle...

what’s the baddest thing you’ve ever done, but didn’t feel bad about?

i fell in love with a married man. i didn't know he was married until his wife flew into town. i answered the door, apologized, and took her out to lunch.

how would you describe your style?

sexy...

what makes you a good kisser? explain.

I can show you better than I can tell you...

what makes a girl HOT?

natural

give me the fastest time you made out with someone after you met them.

i'm usually too wasted to have any concept of time

do you have a quirk?

i rub my feet together to fall asleep.


Stay tuned for the next episode.

-Cinista.

2 comments:

goldie said...

You just blew me away with that intro. I really look forward to more of these.

JAYCINISTA said...

thanks for the love goldie.

more to come. stay tuned.