Thursday, April 09, 2009

12:02AM.

Awoke from a nap and I look down at my hand to see that it has swollen twice the size. I've been in two life threatening accidents in my life and I am still here. The first one was after a snowboarding trip with Mj @ MH. I will never forget that day. We were driving down a two lane highway and a red Camaro comes in to our lane. One side was fast moving cars and the other a 30 foot cliff. Everything is slow motion before impact. I walked away unscathed.

No one was seriously hurt today and for that I am truly thankful.
And if you think that looks bad, you should see the other guy.


On a lighter note...

South Park was making fun of Kanye tonight. And they made cartoons of Chris Julian[Fruition] and Ti$a[McM]. Too fu*king funny!


Do you like fish sticks???


Bwahahahaha!

-Cinista.

2 comments:

Dm said...

Sorry but I've never seen a larger group of stupid looking fruitcakes.

Lol, is it fashionable nowadays to just throw together random articles of clothing? They look like they went shopping in the dark in a thrift store...lol.

Dm

JAYCINISTA said...

hahahaha u should've seen the south park episode... drawn to exact likeness. perfection.

they do look like tools tho. lol