Friday, April 03, 2009

DAILY COVETS.

You might not be aware but there is a recession right now. We[Eye] have to be careful of what we spend our money on. The NEEDS have overcome the WANTS at the moment. We want to buy the whole store but it would not be wise. The baby needs milk and diapers! Maybe I should be buying food instead of sneakers. Impulse is a bitch.

Here are some things that I want in the closet but...

I've always been a fan of urban/military wears. I already have many hunter green clothes but another piece would not hurt. Necessary.


Love the lines of this sneak. Very clean and good looking shoe.


Same shoe but this would be worn at night with jeans or slacks. Fresh.


Khaki and navy blue make a beautiful connection.


I feel like a tool when I get off a plane with my roller luggage. This bag would be great for those weekend trips. And no mom, I will no longer keep jacking your LV bags everytime I go to LA. Haha.


I don't know the history of Visvim and I've not seen anything that really catches my eye. This piece is part of the covet because of the color scheme. Plus the suede looks fuckin butter!


What can I say about this piece? It is reminiscent of Clarks. The sole makes it look comfy[sneakerlike] and the upper is preppy. Many possibilities with how you can rock this. I can already see six different looks in my head.


The following pieces are superlovely. I have been looking for a leather zip wallet for two months now and just recently purchased the pseudo-Fendi piece by Freshjive. Google it. It is very nice. These are over $300 each and I cannot spend that much on a wallet without feeling crazy guilty.



Comes in black also. Nice.


The next piece is a bomber. I told you I like the military look. The collar is what seals the deal.


I know striped pieces make your body look wide but RVCA has never let me down with their fit. This brand hugs my body just right and the materials they use are soft.


All about the accents.


I already have hundreds of sneaks... and most are Dunks. This piece is essential to the wardrobe. Summer is fast approaching and this piece is too clean NOT to include.


I really want these boots! The streets are the inspiration for them. The worn in look has massive appeal and I will be hunting for a pair this weekend.


Here are some looks I am working with at the moment. The focal is the military style jacket with the strapped in leather shoes.




G'Nite all.

-Cinista.

No comments: