Tuesday, June 13, 2006

CALIFORNIA PRETTY?

For the short time I've lived in Las Vegas, I've noticed differences between here and California... I'm starting to sound like a broken record but the women don't compare to the Los Angeles ones... The girls here are pretty but not "California pretty"... I feel like people think I'm being too critical... I beg to differ... What do I mean when I say "Cali pretty"? I just think that LA women have a style and presence that many people that didn't live in LA just don't know about... It sounds like I am biased but a trip to a certain strip club [Cheeetas] with my Vegas buddies proved my point...

Let me try to remember the convo... I was pretty intoxicated and fatigued from the night before...

Vegas Homie: She is so hot, bro... But the lapdance wasn't that great...
Me: What was wrong with it??
Vegas Homie: She was just dancing there looking cute... I think she knows she's hot so she doesn't have to do much...
Me: Which one is she?
Vegas Homie: That one... *points*
Me: Don't point, brother... hahaha...
Vegas Homie: I'm gonna get ya a dance so you know what I'm talking about... *gets Mandy[she was Japanese/French] She drives down every weekend to work*
Me: cool...
Vegas Homie: Let me know what you think? *Mandy overhears*
Mandy: Let's move to a bigger couch so I can have room to move...
Me: Let's not... Right here is fine...

Mandy starts to dance... It was impersonal but it was good...

Vegas Homie: See what I mean?
Me: I'm not surprised... Cali chicks are like that... They don't give it up so easy... I think it's hotter...
Vegas Homie: Yeah... Whatever!
Me: You do admit that she was the hottest one in there, right?
Vegas Homie: Yeah!

We, then, have a drunken discussion on how her tits was similar to the ones a mutual friend has... Mandy had fakies but they looked real...

PROVEN FACT!

Cali girls are the most beautiful girls period...

Let's explore further with my friend Jasmine... She has the whole Cali look... Natural beauty with that certain spark!



Check out her site and judge for yourself...



Natural beauties... Fake beauties... Just different from the rest...

No comments: