Friday, February 09, 2007

A FAMILY AFFAIR.

Bianca, my "niece", always has a large birthday celebration... Her mom says this is the last year she will do that for her... That's too bad because even though it's a kid's party, it really ends up being for us... Lol.

I got to the place pretty late and most of the children were already tired from their sugar high... The adults were just getting started though... It was an interesting mix of people... Let me name off some people I can remember... Anne, Jubert, Geo, Fred, Doreen, Model Chris, Miko(Doreen's ex-husband) and Carl were all present... If you knew the history, then you would've felt the tension in the room... It was comical to me... I sat back on the couch and watched everybody around me... The whole night entertained the hell out of me... I was waiting for the hottest girl in Vegas to get there... When she came in, she did not disappoint...

Melanie and Florelee came right after I did with some party favors for the big kids... Geo(the stoner/bartender) mixed some cocktails for us and it got people relaxed a little... Just a little... Hhahaha...











No comments: