Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TRUE ROMANCE.

I was watching this movie about a week ago and it reminded me of one of my relationships... It was disfunctional yet passionate... As I examined the relationship closer, I realized that I did alot of illogical things that I never did before with any other girls... To this day, I have no explanation as to why I did what I did...

There is no direct correlation between the movie and the relationship except fot the amount of PASSION that was involved... I remember the scene where Christian Slater bargains with the pimp for Patricia Arquette... This guy did what he did for his woman and I can respect that...

To have a successful relationship, people have to put in hard work... Overtime even... Not suggesting doing the extreme but sometimes we have to get our hands dirty to get results... I can honestly say that I did some "dirt" but I have no regrets...

"Love is a battlefield..."



*may contain run-ons and corniness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»