Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PALAZZO, LAS VEGAS.

Partied with Emu's friends last weekend at the V Bar. We waited for the rest of their group to meet up. The dudes took longer than the girls to get ready. They had to wait in the lobby a love u long time. Reminds me of something I use to do. Girls had to wait in my living room while I got ready. The good ole' days... LOL.



The Venetian has an indoor waterfall. Pretty nice.


The obligatory booty shot.


Three girls were sharing that one bottle of beer. Come on girls... it's Vegas! Live a little.



My one and only drink of choice. Kettle Soda rocks.


I guess noone told her that girls drink for free.




People still rockin 'hawks. It has to trickle down to Vegas sometime.







It gets blurry @ this point.



D-U-N. Done.


Mik came too late!


-Cinista.

No comments: