Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GRADE SCHOOL CRUSH.

My life's an open book these days... I think it's easier that way... No deep, dark secrets to be uncovered...[lol] Many of my friends have secrets... They tell me about it and afterwards they say to keep it between just them and eye... I think that's weird because if they didn't want anyone to know about it; then why'd they tell me in the first place... How do I determine which ones are truly SECRETS and which are just secrets? People are strange!

On to my next point... Kristine-emu tells me about her grade school crush on Anton... Is that a secret she doesn't want me to reveal??! Well, what is the right thing to do? I really don't know...

I tell Anton about it and he was giggly like a girl... [HAHAHAHAHAHA]



We were drunk out of our minds in this pic... WTF is up with the faces??! Only normal faces are the happy couple's... LMAO!

No comments: