Tuesday, March 25, 2008

YEAR[2006]INREVIEW.

As I look back into the past, I am reminded that I am a lucky person... I've experienced many things people only hear about from television or movies... Living in California[the land of milk and honeys] it was just an everyday type of lifestyle... Excess and easy to access... Now I'm living in the city of Lost Wages, things are still fast... But it's a different kind of FAST... The action is still the same but the people are very different... I'm not saying that in a bad way... I'm just saying... It will NEVER slow down for me... Only way that will happen is if I DIE or get married... Not likely!

Going off on a tangent... I know we live in a time of short attention spans and ADHD... I always keep things short but I have alot on my MIND lately... Many things kept in... I originally wanted to revisit 2006 because of the topic of TRENDS... Many people jump on them! It cheapens things that many may hold dear to them... I'm saying that because I've been weblogging since 2006 and it is just now getting to the mainstream... Every lame and their mother jumped on it... I guess it's time to look for the new thing... I'm sure blogging has been around forever[I'm not the first] but bragging about 'yours' does not impress many... So, when someone comes up to me and tell me about theirs... I just say [with an arrogant smirk] "been up on it"!!

Now... The year two thousand six reviewed...........

Geo's party where I had to stop a potential fight with Mexicans and Filipinos...

Getting drunk @ a Burbank bar and wildin' out in the parking lot...

Summer in Summerlin...

Rippin' up Ghetto High in Cali!

Girls secretly hating each other... Jealousy is definitely a girl's emotion...

Making girls "show me" !!!

Partying in beautiful Sun Diego without a care in the world...

Having debates about things being Art or Smut...

Wearing my favorite outfit at the time... I lost those shades partying in SD... Copped a second pair... Loses it in Texas Hahahahha!

Taking pics of drunken Jen... Her name is Jean now...

Taking pics of things I don't usually agree with... SMOKING not Mj...

Westside knows how to paaarty....

Prime... Dry aged ribeyes... Nuff said!

Drunken tomfoolery...

Lookin back at our skinny selves...

Dressin' to kill with NOWHERE to go...

Driving drunk in the City of Studio...

I'm not a SINNER...



I've lived a good life and God-willing will continue to do so for a LONG time... Summer 2008 will be a new adventure! I am tearing up AMSTERDAM!!

No comments: