Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SHOW OF FASHION.

Today is Tuesday, the second half of my weekend... I planned a relaxing day to myself... First stop was Starbucks for an iced grande green tea latte... The girl at the counter says a total that was off... With a puzzled look;I asked her, "A grande, right??"... She muttered something about soy and took my debit card... I didn't see her swipe it... So, I either got the drink for FREE or I paid $12 for it because she didn't give me a receipt... Oh well, whatevs... The drink was made perfectly... So, I'm happy...

For such an amazing phone, the blackberry takes awful pictures! This is what I have... I'm working with it...


I sit down on one of the couches at the Fashion Show and get ready to write... I, then, become frustrated!! Ahhhh! I shouldn't complain about things that are free but the Wifi connection here is terrible... So, I'm sitting here like an idiot wasting alot of time... It's funny that little things like this can put a damper on a person's day... But the day will not be ruined... The second half of the night will be much more productive... Meeting the fam later on for some Filipino food... Everyone has a hectic schedule... It's not often that we see each other...

No comments: