Monday, May 05, 2008

[B]LAZY.

I'll go backwords.



Started my Sunday stopping by a local pancake house in Summerlin. It was rated a "Best in Las Vegas" but the food was mediocre. For a pancake house, the pancakes were not very good at all. I judge breakfast houses by their eggs benedict. I was highly disappointed by the whole meal.


When I'm hung-over, I eat the most random things at work to feel better. Following the night of heavy drinking, I chose vanilla frozen yogurt with fruity pebbles.


We had filet topped with Chilean seabass for our special on Saturday. Delish!


I've been slacking on my workouts lately. Been occupied by other things. So, on Thursday I made sure I put in real time at the gym. Went to the 24 Hour Fitness on Cheyenne and I saw this thing that made me chuckle.... I guess it's one of those 'you had to be there' moments.

No comments: