Monday, May 12, 2008

RA(N)T.

Does this happen to you?

I don't eat fast food anymore due to personal reasons. Well I still do but not as much as before. It is mad toxic to your body. When I do have a craving, I go to one of my fave places for some comfort food [ Jack In A Crack]. I go to this place about once every two weeks. I usually order the Sourdough Jack and four regular tacos. The three different times I've been there, they have been out of tacos... WTF??! It's like going to KFC and they are out of fried chicken. What's the world coming to??! Is it only in Las Vegas?? Them snot-nosed kids even looked at me like I'm the one that's crazy for wondering why they would be out of my favorite item.

People may think I'm crazy but when you want something like that, it should be readily available. Tonight was the icing on the cake. I order a pizza from Domino's for the lady and Eye. I put in my order online and two minutes later I get a call from Domino's. They say that they are out of onions. I live in the most powerful coast of America and I can't have onions on my pizza??! Is this communist Russia??? Maybe the people that live in this city are retarded! I experience it everyday. It is like all the kids that work at these places are recovering heroin addicts. No brain cells left.


My mind has been cloudy lately. I can't think! I'm trying real hard to write something coherent but all that comes out is gibberish. There has been alot on my mind lately and I can't seem to connect all the dots together. To occupy myself, I've been posting random pictures and funny videos.

Do you remember the movie Big with Tom Hanks? This machine had a role in that flick. It was and still is one of his best movies.

I saw Iron Man in the theatres last week and I was very entertained. The movie had a great story and good[but not enough] action sequences. I have to see the movie again because I was a little distracted in there.

After the movie, we hung out at Rhia's house. I fell asleep seven seconds later.

Other random things that happened last week...

Kiss kiss and Eye donated to the Carl's Jr. Breast Cancer Awereness fund... Or was it for autism? I don't remember. We did get to put a message on the window. Everyone in Vegas knows her name now. Wait. It was my dollar. Why didn't I get to put my name down?

I went to work afterwards and our special for the night was a 12 oz. filet on mushroom demi topped with foie gras, black truffle butter and brocollini.


It is starting to heat up in Las Vegas. I think Rehab is open now.

All pictures are taken by my BB Curve. I can't wait for the 9000 to come out.

No comments: