Saturday, May 03, 2008

MANY SOLUTIONS.

Procrastination plagues my life. Being lazy is a sickness that festered from when I was a child. I can blame no one but the family that raised me. I should be thankful for the other positive things they have taught me but I'm on a bitter rant. Everyone is lazy around me and I just picked up those terrible habits. I despise it! It makes me sick to my stomach. When I see it in other people, I see myself and I feel ill. Then I read Kanye West's mini booklet about his views and beliefs. A quote I will always remember now and forever...

"Never complain WITHOUT offering a solution!"

My solution to my problem is getting off my ass and getting to work! I've compiled recipes for my [future] restaurant but it's not enough. I will come up with one new recipe a week until my place opens up.

Kobe Beef Sliders

These are very popular in my restaurant. It is a cross between a snack and a small meal. The buns are are light but supports the juicy patties. It is a perfect marriage. A different variation will most likely end up on my menu.

-Cinista.

No comments: