Monday, July 28, 2008

PRIVE.

The second night was at Prive @ the Planet Hollywood. I'm starting to really dislike the club scene because each place I go to have the douchebag door people that have the "look" that they cannot be bothered. Whatevs. I couldn't bring my cam into the club because they said mine looked too professional. WTF??? Prive was just like any other club but smaller. Security were mad rude. The girls were told to stop dancing on the platforms... WTF was that about???! They spent their money at the club, they should be able to enjoy themselves. Fucking morons!

Melanie & Nikki.


The front of Prive.


Shy all of a sudden. LOL.


Some dude[very enthusiastic] came up to us while I was taking pics. He said it was necessary for her to wear this. IDK.


Tess. Correction Triz per Kristine.


Mel... Niks... Val...


Wait one minute.



The rest of the photos are in Bernice's cam.

-Cinista

No comments: