Tuesday, February 03, 2009

GOLDIE.

She makes me chuckle.

So. Cus I'm bored and alla that, I thought you should know that Wikipedia sez: "In Islam, doves and the pigeon clan in general are respected and favoured because they are believed to have assisted the prophet of Islam, Muhammad in distracting his enemies outside the cave of Thaw'r in the great Hijra."

I don't know wtf that last bit about the cave is, but I don't think Allah wants you kicking those flying rats in the neck. Unfortunately.

Besides, they are bold birds and if you tried to get them, I'm sure they'd gather a posse and you'd wake up bound and gagged in some human-sized pigeon nest behind a dumpster in some hood. For realsies.

That aside, maybe consider pigeon confit ravioli. I'd try it. If you did. First.



-Cinista.

2 comments:

goldie said...

HA! I got a shout out. I feel special. And slightly deranged for thinking up that scenario. But it could happen!

JAYCINISTA said...

u are deranged, goldie! haha