Thursday, March 05, 2009

FEVER FOR THE FLAVOR.

This is one of those things where you say to yourself "why didn't I think of it?" type of situations. I mean... I have friends that have great boobs. They show them to me. But I failed to connect the two. Idiot!! I guess I could showcase asses but that would be so 2001. Anything I do from this point would be a bite. So, I'll leave it to the writers @ theboobs to do what they do best. You heard it here first... this is destined to be a classic.


Name/ location?

Daniah K. San Francisco, CA

Age?

22

Bra Size?

38 D

Age of Blossom?

12, not only was I a giant for my age but at this point boys stopped letting me play kickball with them at recess. I like to think my chest was to blame.

What you like and don't like about them?

I have no complaints, the only thing is that one is slightly bigger than the other, but that hasn't stopped anyone before.

Do you have a favorite bra?

I only wear them because I have to. But overall, my black lace push-up with gold hardware--worn when I need to remind people just how big my chest can be.



Do you use them to your advantage? Explain.

They speak for themselves, I don't ever have to utilize them before they're already at work. Magical things can happen with the right moves and the proper assets to back 'em up.

Do you like when men (or girls) grab your boobs?

If I like you grabbing my boobs will happen often. Boy or girl.

Can you put them on the glass?

if that means pressing them against glass, then yes, I'm sure they'd look good.

Do your boobs hang low? Do they wobble to the floor? Can you tie them in a knot or a tie in a bow? (one question)

I'm gonna go with wobble to the floor?


Via theboobs.blogspot.com

-Cinista.

No comments: