Wednesday, March 04, 2009

THINGS VINTAGE.

As a kid in the Philippines, I collected everything. I had stickers, stamps, GI Joes, Transformers, marbles, and rubber bands. I still have some childhood collections today. I don't want to be a pack rat cause I'm running out of room. I can't help it though. If it's not sneakers anymore... it's flannels. And no, I didn't start wearing flannels this year or even last year. Not that it means anything.

I would have loved to live in this era and collect these things... including vintage ads and movie posters. It's a sickness!


On a side note.

From just looking at Vida Guerra's way of speaking... I don't think she would be a classy person.

-Cinista.

1 comment:

goldie said...

That last bit about Vida Guerra just made me so happy for some reason.