Monday, June 29, 2009

HIPSTER ROCKSTARS & POSEURS.

Insomnia is a motherf*cker.

I love having uninterrupted sleep.. the ones where you wake revived and rested. I haven't had that feeling in a while. This night was no exception. I met up the friends @ xS after work with 3 hours of sleep from the night before. I was running on empty. What sucks about insomnia is... even with mad exhaustion, you cannot fall asleep. But you already know that. I don't take drugs but it seems to be the only advice I'm hearing from these well rested people. I really DO NOT like taking pills but fuck I just need one night!

Anyway on to xS. They love this place. I love the scenery and the lay-out. I think Jef is telling a drunken story about something.


The bartender at the outside pool bar is pretty.


This chick cannot dance.


The upper view from the cabanas.


Drew was sick that night.


That's coke.


Trilbys are similar to fedoras but are not the same. Get familiar, douchebag.


Purple is the new pink.


George and Krissy.


Jaycee and Krissy.


She looks 40 to me but she is most likely only 27.


Excess.


The view of the massive pool overlooking the main dance floor. When it gets hot enough, people jump in the water.


I'm in LA, bitch!


Good friend.


Massive and impressive.


Too drunk to remember.


Nite ya'll. Stay tuned for next weeks pics of the same club and the same people. Hahahahaha.

-Cinista.

No comments: