Monday, June 09, 2008

DOWNTOWN LV.



One of the places in Las Vegas that hasn't been imploded is the strip downtown. Home of the grimey, gritty, and crackhead. We went there a couple of weeks ago and it WAS NOT my idea. Someone had a craving for Nathan's hotdogs and this was the place to find it.


The hotdog was good but not great. It's NO ghettodog! I'm used to having bacon wrapped dogs in downtown Los Angeles.

We walked around for a bit and saw random crazy people. From my observation, the waitresses over there are the ones that didn't make it on the strip. If I had to guess... Single mothers and ex-strippers. LOL.


Rocked my plaid Skate Highs for supreme comfort. I rock these almost everyday. They get better looking with more wear. The dirtier and worn the better. Alot of people prefer Chuck Taylors but I was never in to them. It never fit my style. I got the Hosois to add a little color to the wardrobe. Let's compare the two.


Kissy uses beeswax lip balm but I didn't know that they had this wide of a product selection. Get yo lips unchapped!


-Cinista.

No comments: