Sunday, June 08, 2008

MOTIVATION.

What do people look forward to after a long day at work? Many can't wait to get to the bar to have a drink or three. Girls like to go to clubs and dance their asses off. The people I hang out with like to go home and spend time with their wives or fiances. I'm in training mode. I want to be ready for my trip abroad. I don't smoke weed; so, drinking is the only thing I will be able to enjoy in Holland.




I haven't been doing anything lately but eating and drinking. Hahahaha. Checked out happy hour at Joe's Crabshack and was pleasantly surprised with their apps. I had the lobster nachos and Kissy had pescado.



Lots of eating and not so much working out. I picked up some cakes at Cupcake Lane here in Vegas but I didn't get a chance to eat it because Kissy took it to work in the morning. Some of those were mine. She replaced them with some from another place called Madhatter Cupcakes. It was delicious. The first two pics are from Cupcake Lane and the next set is from Madhatter.






I'm tired and uninspired. Good night.

-Cinista.

No comments: