Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RETRO FLASHBACK.

I was at Walmart this morning and I passed by the toy section. They brought back G.I. Joe. I loved these as a kid! I had all the action figures but I had to leave it all behind in 'Pinas. I was crazy sad. At ten years old and I had to leave behind all that I love.

The figures they remade were poor quality. It did bring me back to my childhood though.



Another thing that brought me back was Spawn by Todd McFarlane. The guy was stupid sick with his art. He left Marvel Comics and started his own comic book company called Image. He put out alot of great work during the '90s.


Time for a cupcake break. Got some fudge, vanilla, and red velvet from the Cupcake Lane.


Got this ticket on Sunday at my restaurant.

Extra sauce on your face, Betch!


-Cinista.

1 comment:

goldie said...

Quality went down when safety standards went up. I remember we had metal Transformers and GI Joes and such. Flashy! I want my toys to be dangerous with high choking hazard potential.