Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GAH!

Everyone that knows me is aware that I love snaekers. I have alot of shoes. Lately I've been bored with the whole thing and played with the idea of selling the whole collection. I don't have the same excitement like I use to have before. The feeling I get from finding that special pair and rockin it for the very first time. The funny comments and stares I got from civilians.

On monday I got that old feeling again. When I spotted this pair, I knew right then and there that I had to have it! Take a gander at this beauty. It is simple yet flashy at the same time. I haven't figured out when I'm going to break it out but it will be flyy.


Here's another purchase that was well worth it. It complements the kicks I just got. Another colorway of the Crooks and Cas "Snakeface" tee.


-Cinista.

No comments: