Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BUCKETS OF PIX.

I recently logged on to my photobucket account. I haven't done it in years and this is what I had in there. The pictures are hella random. It was a transition between living in Cali and moving to Las Vegas.

That's an old Abstraxx ad with some high school friends of mine. The one with her face covered is Jenny Yeh. The other one is her hot friend, Charmaine. She's still hot today.


Winston... Lindsey... Me and Jen... That's a local bar in Studio City.


That's Me on my way to Krua Thai.


That's Jen being Jen...


Dee... Me and Lena... That's my first night living @ the Summerlin house in Vegas. Memorable.


That's Geo caught in the act.


That's my old Nokia phone. The thing was huge!


Binx... Lena and Eye.


That's Lena on acid.


That's Lena being Nikki.


That's someone's drunken bare ass.


That's another fun party.


That's Lena and Jess putting on a show.


That's a night @ Suncoast.


That's Jaycee watching Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle.


That's Jaycee enjoyin boobs.



That was a bunch of random events that IS my life.

-Cinista.

No comments: