Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A LONG TIME TREND.

First of all, I DO NOT AGREE WITH IT.

I'm all for gettin mine; so, go ahead and get yours! If the chick is hot[be it white or asian] then she's hot. I consider myself a purist and I have not dated a white girl. It's all the rage now but it is not for me.

I've had many drunken and sober conversations with my friends about this subject. I've been seeing since college that Filipina girls are dating white dudes. I'm NOT hatin at all but it all ends up the same. Girls experiment with the whole thing but they always come back to the motherland.

Case sample:

My friend Anne dated a white dude after her long time relationship with a friend of ours named Geoff[Filipino]. She ventured into the white side because she wasn't treated right by her man. But after her years of experimentation, she went back to a full-blooded Filipino named Jubert[he looked Chinese tho]. They always come back and I'm proud of all you girls!

These are some of my friends that are on experiment mode right now. I'm not worried about it.

It was crazy hot in Body English. In many ways.



The 'Youngsters'.





She spoke Tagalog fluently. She said she was Filipina but I still don't believe it.


Mother Goose.


It was HOT in the club.



Kristine... You wearin gold puntees??!


In the E booth acting a fool.


Outside the E booth actin a fool.


Don't cry, babe. It's ok.


Gangsters do gangster things.



Hahahahahaha!


Tripod plus one.





Fetish.



-Cinista.

No comments: