Thursday, September 11, 2008

A FREE FOR ALL.

It was fun at work today. I got bored because it was slow; so, I decided to have a little fun. I made some tempura batter and decided to tempura everything in sight. I got the idea from Japanese restaurants and made a filet stuffed mushroom tempura. It's like a monkey brain but instead of spicy tuna... it's filet mignon. I also tried to tempura oysters but it wasn't a success. It blew up in the fryer. I was too excited that I didn't have a chance to take pics.

The shishito pepper is the only thing I remembered to take a pic of. Also not pictured is the tempura tomato basil mozzarella. That also was not a success.


Here are randoms from last Friday night @ Paris.


A view from the room.




Hahahaha.


3 AM.


Too faded.


-Cinista.

No comments: