Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A SLUMBER IN PARIS.

The Executive Chef at Texas Station along with the Austin's Room Chef was fired this week. It was devastating for many and a relief for some. My room chef was a woman and I could not deal with her anymore. I'm not going to say that it was because she was a woman that she was clueless... In the year that I worked for her, I had to adapt to her shrill voice and crazy antics. Every single day was full of negativity. I would come in to bitching and moaning but I had to adapt because I had to work for this woman for however long. Don't get me wrong, I really liked her as a person. She was a nice lady. Austin's restaurant is not a good fit for her. Good luck to that kooky ass!

Anyhow... Last week was mad fun. Everything was topsy turvy. My Norcal and SoCal friends were down here for Labor Day. It was silly fun once again. The pics below is after we partied @ the Wynn. We grabbed some Korean @ Kimchi. We headed to their hotel in Paris after.


Fetish.


Nikki.


I always see prostitutes late night @ these hotels.


Mik was already there tryin to get some. LMAO.



How ya fit all that in them jeans?? UHHHH!


Elevator portraits.





-Cinista.

No comments: