Thursday, November 27, 2008

99 PROBLEMS.

I would like to apologize to everyone that has been affected by my behavior lately. I've had a short fuse and I've been lashing out. My negative attitude is noone's fault but my own. I've been letting people's comments affect me and it really shouldn't. My patience in the past three months has gone kaput. Again... there is no excuse for me taking it out on other people.

Last night I saw old friends I haven't seen in a long time. I was genuinely glad to see them. It made me forget about the drama causing me not to hang with them anymore. It was a nice feeling. I saw my neice[Binx] for the first in a long time. It was a good reunion of sorts. We hung out at Jen jen's pad and played World Tour until 2AM. Kristine played the guitar, I sang[WoW], and Mik banged the drum! The rest were playing cards and listening to my toneDEF voice. HAHA. Doreen invited me to her Thanksgiving dinner but not sure if I can make it. I have work until 11PM. It sucks but that's my life... I have no weekends or holidays. All good tho... working towards a goal. No more unneeded distractions and unnecessary drama! It's hard cause she is still on my mind. Fuck!! yes homo.

Two weeks ago.

Chillen with the old school and the new school @ Christian Audigier.

The old school: Brian, Mike, Jayce, Max, and Mik.


The new school: Jayce, Nikki, Jeanelle, and Mik.



Someone has a ghettoe booty!


Hung out with a birthday girl and her group @ Tao.
I had the Pssshhh face on. She had the thizz face on.



Abby was mad faded when I was done with her. Where's your tolerance, son? You talk a big game. LOL. I kid. Happy birthday!


I have to work early tomorrow. That's it for now.

-Cinista.

No comments: