Thursday, November 06, 2008

THE HALLOWEEN I DRESSED UP.

Spent my weekend in LA for Halloween. We started @ the Highlands for a lingerie party but it was wack! I get bad vibes when I go to their events. No bueno. We start to head out to dtla for H5. When we got there, there was a crazy long line and no guestlist. Looked to be a complicated night. There was no way I was going to wait in a line. Super-degrading! Made my way to the front and talked to the door guy. Cake. I got the crew inside and we start the festivities.

Gabe the mobster and Kat the rhinestone cowgirl.


Susana. Not sure what she was.


Chris the sailor and Fred.


Scratchy spinnin the johnblaze shit that night!



Schuyler and Brad.


Paul wants to suck your...


Best costume of the night!


What's her names friend.


::RANDOM BEEZIES::




The party was poppin including...




Nicole.


D-U-N. Done.


Wasted.
Still drinking?!


It was another great but tiring trip. I'm still trying to recover right now from the whole thing.

-Cinista.

No comments: