Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THE WEEK'S SUMMARY.

Last weekend was way too short. I had three different sets of people that were down here from California. I tried to hang out with some people from the valley[C.Jae's group] but some complications... I walked in to the chaos that was Jet but it was way too crowded. Danity Kane was there; so, alot of groupies! Left the place with the quickness. I head out to Christian Audigier to meet up the girls. I was surprised to see the homies from way back. They were all @ CA partying for a bachelor party. A little drama ensued because everyone was faded. We decided to head to Roberto's for some late night eats. We all end up at Emu's house for a coed slumber party.

Wendy & Jaycee.



Nikki.


Mik.


Carne asada fries.


Pierre & Nikki.


We all knock out after the late night meal.



I wake up around 11am[the earliest ever] lol. Everyone is hungry and we decide to have an old fashioned Filipino breakfast. Kristine cooked the corned beef. Nikki cooked the spam. Tagz made the rice and I cooked the eggs to order. Mad food coma after that. I had to go to work @ 3pm; so, I tried to take a nap. It's really hard to do that when 3 girls are giggling and you have Mik making wet farts all day. Wash your ass, bro! LMAO.


Saturday comes around I'm still tired from friday night. I'm really still tired from monday and thursday night. We celebrated Kris' bday all week. I meet with Abs and her friends @ Tao. We have a couple drinks and Abs gets drunken. lol. I skip and head out to the Mirage after.

Veronica & Jeanelle.


Kris & Jaycee.


I hear some commotion about blood and craziness. Jeanelle was dying. She needed medical attention!








AHHHHHHH! Come on, Jeanelle!


Mik to the rescue! I don't think it's sanitary to smoke and do that at the same time. You're the nurse!


Aks & Mike.


VIP.


<3


Pearl necklace.


Reppin LA. But you're from the valley!!? LOL.


We end up in Chinatown for Korean bbq. Worst service ever! The food was decent but I was hella faded. Anything would have tasted good. Soo glad I didn't have work on sunday. It's nice to have part of the weekend off. Everyone was tired and cranky. We retreat to Emu's house again and knock out. I slept like a baby and snored like a grown man.


Woke up @ 1pm. We were hungry for wings... really hungry.

Jaycee & Jeanelle.


Yea... Moos-tache. LOLWTF?!


Nikki joins in the moos-tache fun. lol.


I like Buffalo Wild Wings.


I was still in my "walk of shame" clothes and I needed a wardrobe change quick-like. Everyone had the itch to gamble and my car was still at the Mirage. They decided to gamble a little before their flights home. Jeanelle hit the roulette table and Nikki was on blackjack.


Jeanelle spacin.


Looks like I was concentrating. Or lookin @ boobs.




My BB needs a replacement.



Mirage fixtures.


Summer Of Love.


They watched the Beatles show the night before.



We drop off Jeanelle at the airport after gambling @ the Mirage. We decided to go shopping at Charleston after.


The night ended @ Aloha Kitchen. I had spam masubis and saiman soup. MmMMmM luncheon meats!


Effen long weekend after all!

-Cinista.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the multiple mirror domes is a fresh ass shot! we watched that beatles thing too. shoulda hit you up when i was in vegas. needed to hit up more parties there.