Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE.

Started the day early and went to local BB to look for a BB. No luck at that time cause these sales kids out here are rookies. Unmotivated children with no hustle in the brain. When I was at that age, I had three hustles going on. But I digress. Walked around the place and was surprised... I'm glad that nostalgists and the powers that be won't let this media die. They had records on the shelves!

...crazy muthaf*cka named Ice Cube.. from a gang called Niggaz with Attitude!


...been caught stealin once when I was five.

Not really sure if that song was in that album. Crazy cover art. I had to take the sticks off to show the boobies.


...woooooah oh oh sweet child of mine.


Too many to mention in this album. Clicky this..


Got a text stating that there's a get-together at a pool somewhere. Jetted out the spot quick-like.

Had some beers with the crew and thought it was a nice enough day to take a dip. I miss the cali beaches but this is a hell of an alternative.


The beers got me started. Went to a local spot and had another drink. Kettle dirties FTW.


Headed to Woo Che after the drink and had all you can eat kbbq.



Perfect end to a great day.

=]

-Cinista.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I could def. go for some bbq right about now!