Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE..



The gals at THE BOOBS had a memory screaming back to me. Though it is fun dating a crazy chick[from the wild sex to pulling her off other girls to keep her from fighting] it can get old fast! Once the novelty wears off, then what's next? You can't turn this girl into a wife. She is just too immature. All you can do is just ride the wave. If you haven't dated one before, I suggest you try it. But don't expect to "make love" to these chicks. They don't want it that way. My friends joke about my methods[the loving choke] because they don't really know. They have no idea what it is all about. Nights when I leave a house with bruises and bite marks are always good nights.


There is a certain sexy about a crazy chick but NO girl wants a crazy dude. Threatening to cut your wrist and bawling your eyes out beside her window is bitch-made. We have our weak moments but when dudes act psychotic, there will never be an excuse or justification. Let the ladies be ladies and a man be a MAN.


Big up to the ladies @ THE BOOBS. I dub you crazy chicks gorgeous killas[Norman Bates]!

theboobs.blogspot.com

-Cinista.

2 comments:

Dm said...

hahaha...one of my favorite blogs commenting on another of my favorite blogs...

Golden!

Dm

JAYCINISTA said...

tell me you know what i'm talking about... lol