Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OWNER PHOTOGRAPHER.

Had lunch at Sierra Gold recently and ordered their truffle filet sliders with bacon. This is the same place that serves hot cheeto crusted onion rings. The sliders were decent. I ordered mine medium rare and it was chewy. I suggest a medium plus on the meat. Like I said, it was decent. The truffle oil was a bit OD. It messed with the flavor of the filet mignon and bacon. The seasoned french fries were goood.

The major difference here in Vegas compared to LA is that the food is gimmicky[borderline corny]. I guess they use that method to draw in the tourists. Don't get me wrong... there are many world-renowned chefs here. Just common to see kitchy cuisine in more restaurants.


The place is owned by a photographer immigrant. His work is plastered all over the restaurant.


Cool spot with a chill atmosphere.


The service was slow.


-Cinista.

No comments: