Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SO ACTION LOVE.

I enjoy house music like any other dbag out there. I go to Pure like once a year. The club was outdated when I first started going there and my feelings about the place now have not changed. Why the hell do you go there then? Negative. Negative. Blah blah blah. Sometimes I don't really have a choice. When the tourists[LA] comes down, that's what they want to do. I tag along and get excessively druuuunk.

We listened to the same stale house upstairs and the top 40 downstairs is horrendous. A wise man once told me to Never Complain Without Offering Solutions. Here they are. In order for Pure to get a different clientele, they must update that house into electro. I think that's what the kids are listening to these days. My second suggestion is to loosen up the dress code. When I wear sneaks to a club, I still look good. Just sayin.


This is how a guy from Ohio will dress like to try to stand out with the door people. It's not Studio 54, you don't have to try so hard. Just smile and be polite.


When nerdy and rock cross.


Went to Kirby's birthday shindig on saturday. He was already drunk when I got there. And cake goes in your mouth, friend.


Here's Roger sharing some of that sweetness. "He's got that honey in the throat".. Hahaha.


Poke Her face.


Two of diamonds, son.


Heiny.


"Are we friends on Facebook? Hahahaha.



On to Palazzo. They were druuuuunk.


The tables were hot @ the Venetian; so, they had to play. It was way too late and I was way too drunk to drive home. I slept @ the suite.


Woke up to this view in the morning. I felt like playing hookie and just lounge.



I want to go to there.


I did the right thing and went home. F*cked up hair. Wrinkled clothes. Walk of shame.


-Cinista.

No comments: