Monday, May 18, 2009

PAYBACK IS A GIRL!

When the LA folks come down, it gets out of hand. Always. I mixed patron and jameson[no not together, idiot]... I end up knocking the f*ck out! I took off my shoes; so, they shouldn't have been messing with me. They did anyway. Payback is a mutha though. All good!

That's not the random part.

I wake up still drunk and I see this mess in front of me. There was chips and possibly a little vomit on the bed :/ I hop in the shower to sober up while the crew was downstairs gambling. No luck still f*cked up. I decided to clean up the bed a little and call housekeeping for new sheets. I ripped all the covers off and toss it out the room[???]... I was mad faded I dunno. I had just gotten out of the shower while doing this. The door shuts behind me and I'm locked out. FML. I'm standing outside in the hall with only a towel on drunk as f*ck. Hahaha. People were walking by the room staring at me with a wtf look. Too funny.




-Cinista.

No comments: