Tuesday, April 01, 2008

PANERA BREAD+SWEENEY TODD.

I tried finishing the new Johnny Depp[Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street] movie last night/this morning and I fell asleep again. This was the third time I tried to watch the movie and I can't seem to finish it. I'm usually good at staying up for any movie[no matter how terrible it is] but I can't do it for this one. The director is great. I have always enjoyed his work. Though the content is dark and morbid, it's actually a love story. Good content and cinematography but it still does not tickle my fancy. Maybe the fact that it's a musical. I've always thought that musicals were "fruity".


The verdict for the movie.

DISAPPOINTED.

I had lunch at Panera Bread today and I tried to order one of the Panera pizzas. They told me that they didn't do that in this location. My luck.... I was looking forward to it. I had their new Chipotle Chicken instead. I didn't enjoy it! I would not feed this to my dog. It was a panini style type of sandwich and I don't think their panini press was working today. There were no grill marks on the bread and the chicken was kinda cold. I'm not gonna judge the whole place by just this sandwich; so, I'm going back to try it again. The positives of the restaurant was the soothing jazz playing in the background. I also enjoyed the iced green tea and the free wifi.



The verdict.

DISAPPOINTED but will come back to try another dish.

2 comments:

chris said...

hmmm the sandwich doesnt look too appealing BUT the iced green tea...YAY!!!!

mabel jean said...

have u tried the baked potato soup? pretty good...