Friday, April 04, 2008

TOYS R US KID.

If you know me really well or not even, you would know that I have a shoe fetish. I'm addicted to things that shine and sparkle[not jewelry]. For the past six months I've been really good. I haven't purchased a new shoe or any article of clothing more than a hundred dollars. I've been saving up for a major purchase. People say I need to grow up. Who are these retards you ask? Inconsequential. The trip to cali this weekend will test my willpower. I get impulsive when I'm there and it will not be easy. So much to do and so many places to go. People to visit and others to see if...

Green is for the money...

...Gold is for the honeys. Trainer SBs so clean.

Old school 5 panels.

Blazer SBs so comfy...


F)ops lowered their retail prices. Dangerous.

The Stussy Store is gonna make lots of money this weekend. The black one is extra tough.

I don't want that keychain... I NEED it!

I L-O-V-E Stussy.

Anyhow... I just wish that I can live my life playing all day... Wait a minute! I do live that way. I believe that if you can't have fun in your personal life and your work life then what the hell is the point?!? Really. Really?

Productive day today at Austin's. I spent the night making desserts and thinking of new ways to plate our salads. I got messy but the presentations ended up clean.

Soo hungry now.

"Berries and cream. Berries and cream. I'm a little lad who love berries...... .and cream..."


My sleep schedule is somewhat going back to normal. G'nite. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz.

1 comment:

chris said...

food looks good..when r u cooking for me???