Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FIRST HAND.

I don't know what it is about dirty girls that get me. These are the types that would drunkenly sit around a club bathroom... go back out and sit on your lap grinding the hell out of you. If you're anything like me, I would not complain a bit. But these are also [generally] the girls that would cry at the drop of a hat and destroy all your things for whatever reason. Fun.


I hung out with some high school friends this weekend and I had a great time! The group was a bunch of married couples and other couples on their way to getting married. It was good wholesome fun but I could not see myself living a life like that.

I don't know.

Here's a picture of Katy Perry [may be fake] naked and self-shot. So damn dirty. She kissed a girl and I liked it.


Ladies take note... that's what a woman's body looks like. Cuddling with sharp pelvises wasn't fun in college and it's NOT fun now.

-Cinista.

3 comments:

Dm said...

Man, if that is a real pic of her, Katy Perry is what they should be modeling females after...

Not these bonebags we are seeein everywhere.

Dm

Unknown said...

hmm nice pic

JAYCINISTA said...

word.