Thursday, January 22, 2009

EARLY MORNING.

The Simple Citizens "Early Morning" Out Now!

At last!! In case you missed out on the AMAZING record release show, you can still get your hands on the brand new record. So far the album can be found for purchase on the citizens' myspace page and in MP3 form on Amazon.com and iTunes.


I was browsing through the Simple Citizens blog and saw a candid photo from my bornday festivities in the 818. The homies put on a great show that night and there were actual cute girls there. I mention cute girls cause their fans are hip hop heads and hip hop chicks mostly. Not soo much... but that night was crackin with both asian and white hotness.


I was pretty faded by the time I took this picture. Ton let me borrow his psuedo fisheye for effect. The photo came out pretty cool.


See the Citizens live @ Scotland Yard every first thursday of the month.

www.simplecitizens.com

-Cinista.

No comments: