Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WHAT'S UP BUTTERCUP?

I gave my mother a book for her birthday because I was tired of giving her lotions, perfumes, and other unoriginal gifts. My mom likes to bake; so, this was the logical choice... plus when I looked into the book it was crazy vibrant with colors. It caught my eye right away. It contains recipes for 500 cupcakes! Yes 500. I don't think I've ever tried more than a dozen types of cupcakes. And those are the basic flavors like chocolate fudge, the white kind and red velvet.


cupcakes book, originally uploaded by JCINISTA.


I didn't expect it the next day but these were waiting for me. I don't know what recipe she did but these are some delicious cupcakes! It didn't need frosting but it would have been "icing on the cake". They weren't too sweet and that's just how I like them. I can't figure out what flavor they were but if I had to describe it... they hint of cornbread. She won't tell me what ingredients she used. LOL.

The next ones I hope to see... . *hint hint hahaha.


Mardi gras!


Toadstool?? Looked cool.


Brioche bread pudding. Fancy.


Cookies & Cream. MmMMMmmmMM.


Sunny side up!


This one is for my adventurous side. Pesto basil.
I love it as pizza... why not cupcakes?!





Trip Out...

There's a Skittles commercial playing right now where the dude is speaking tagalog. It translates to "... but I'm hungry"... then he kicks the mirror out breaking it. HAHAHAHAAA

EDIT.



-Cinista.

No comments: