Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TACHI NORTH LAS VEGAS.

I had lunch recently at my favorite sushi spot in deep North Las Vegas. The chefs are mad friendly and they always take care of me. Cool folks... they hook it up with "off the menu" stuff. Always appreciated.

"White fish". They didn't know what the English translation was. I'll translate it for them. It's delicious!


Uni aka sea urchin. Not for novices.


Green mussel. I can eat three dozen of these!


Salmon belly. I don't eat salmon sashimi anymore. My taste buds graduated... but the chef insisted that I have some. I did and I was pleased.


Amaebi aka sweet shrimp. Have them deepfry the heads and finish with ponzu sauce. It can come as a soup but I prefer it crispy.


I'm craaaaaving a spider hand roll right now!

F*CK!

-Cinista.

No comments: