Saturday, January 17, 2009

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.

My day started with a movie and yogurt from Jamba Juice. I try to start my day off with something that makes me laugh. It sets the tone for the rest of the day. I had a friend named Geo that started his day with primal screams and jumping. He said it energized him before he had to work his eight hour shift. Makes sense... it's kinda weird but it makes sense.

What's your favorite dinosaur?
Your voice is like a cross between Fergie and Jesus.


LMAO.


I wanted the oatmeal but it wasn't available yet. They start serving it on the 20th of this month.


Got a call and met a friend for an early dinner. We had a couple sandwiches @ Barnes & Noble before she had to go back to work. It was a perfect meeting place cause I was looking for some books. Purchased the infamous Kern book and many others. Will post photos at a later time. Also browsed some mags for inspiration.

Should my next tat be classic black and grey?


... or should it have a little color?


Stopped by Niketown to look for the new safari Air max Ones. It always looks amazing in pictures but Nike quality has gone down year by year. I was very, very, very disappointed. I did not purchase.

Who even wears Nike anymore?!?



Armored face plate with vanity mustache. They were cool back in the day.


Wore these around.


Another friend called me while I was @ the Forum Shops and told me she had an extra ticket to the Phantom of the Opera. Musicals and plays ain't really my cup of tea but I was already in the neighborhood and I had not seen her in awhile; so, I decided to meet. It was my first time at a musical but it was what I expected a musical to be. Exaggerated acting, pyrotechnics, a man with a f*cked-up face, singing, etc. Our seats were superclose to the stage.


I was taking a couple pics of the play when an usher comes to our section and asks me if I was videotaping the show. Nope. She asked if she could see my Blackberry. I said okay. She found nothing. She had to walk away. Noone told me I couldn't do it... and if they did, I would have done it anyway. I thought I was getting kicked out for sure. LOL. That would have been the first time I was 86'd out of a play. Mad classy. Hahahahaha.


I was too excited when I left the place; so, we decided to get some drinks @ Lavo. I wanted to try the food because I heard alot of good things about it. I decided on the tapas platter. It consisted of humus, a tapenade, and tzatziki. Even though I am an avid enjoyer of humus; I liked the tzatziki more than the others on this plate. I had a riesling with the meal that tasted like a chardonnay. I think the waitress got my order wrong but she was cute so whatevs. Walked out of the place mellow.


Like the other days.
Today was a good day. -Ice Cube

-Cinista.

No comments: