Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MUCH LOVE.

Stopped by the sciolist's website and saw that he gave me some love. Big up, homie. I, too, check your blog on the daily.


mr. sciolist

it is i who must begin... once i begin, once i try... here and now, right where i am, not excusing myself by saying that things would be easier elsewhere. without grand speeches and ostentatious gestures, but all the more persistently to live in harmony with the voice of being. as i understand it within myself, as soon as i begin that, i suddenly, to my surprise, that i am neither the only one, nor the first, nor the most important one to have set out upon that road... whether all is really lost or not depends entirely on whether or not i am lost...

The Sciolist is one talented photographer. When I look at his photography, it places me where he is at that moment. There are alot of great picture takers out there but the Sciolist has the ability to keep your attention by the content and the vividity of the flicks. Visit his site and see for yourself.

www.thesciolist.com

-Cinista.

No comments: