Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CREATING CHAOS.

Yesterday a girl told me that I was immature. That's the second time this month that comment has been directed towards me. Five years ago [if someone said something like that to my face] I would have responded with something that would totally destroy their whole world. Not because I was angry... just because I had no filter and I liked having debates that ended with people running away tearful. This time I practiced restraint... I let her speak uninterrupted. At that age, I had the same thoughts as her. At 19 years old, I wanted to get to 21 and drink legally already. But that's about it... I had no thoughts of getting to 25 or even the dreaded 30 years old. I'm in no hurry. I have no children, no attachments, and little responsibilities. There's no need for me to act a certain way. I come and I go as I please. Six years younger that person would have walked away uttering the word "asshole". But today is very different.

"hate is like an acid. It destroys the vessel in which it is stored."

I'm a firm believer of the "do what makes you happy" mentality. People should focus on their own lives and not worry so much about other's.

ME: So, what do you think I should do?
H.E.R.: Do whatever you want... I'm gonna love you regardless.

DGAF!



I went shopping today for some necessities. These are a few items every gentleman should have.


White snugfit tank tops. Every thug and/or gent should have a dozen or two.


The infamous teal deodorants. It keeps me smelling like clean laundry every single day.


Some use chapstick. Others use beeswax. The only one that works for me is this thing. One day without it and I start chewing on my lips... UUUGGH!


Keeps your breath fresh and whitens teeth at the same time. Check.


Californication. It's just good storytelling.


If I didn't spend the money on lasering my balls instead, I wouldn't need this. Schick ST2 Slim Twin Sensitive.


Even if you don't sweat, you'll still look fly breaking these things out. I keep running out because people keep taking them from me. And when you take it and wipe your pits... please, please DO NOT give it back. It's yours for good, Ness.


Exfoliate. Act like ya know!


Stopped by Barney's for their denim sale. It was a good sale but no sizes and fits that was for me. The layout of the store was pretty dope. Saw alot of Japanese denim and French brands i.e. APC. Good to see it here in Las Vegas.





Went to Restaurant Charlie @ the Palazzo for a little bite. I was greeted with their sparkling wine signature cocktail. It had Prosecco wine and vodka. It was potent but it didn't taste like it. It crept up on me. It didn't help that I had a dirty martini after. The people were a little stuffy but I think that was the atmosphere of the whole place. I ordered the tempura scallop.

This came before the app. It's like an appetizer before the appetizer. I love the presentation! Classic French techniques used for modern American cuisine.




The scallops arrived and it's nothing like a traditional tempura would be. It had a very light coating. The meal did not fill my stomach but it did satisfy my palate. The place was definitely bourgeoisie and the food was the same. I want to come back and get the full dining experience.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

::LAST FRIDAY::

Too much drinking @ Mix in the Mandalay Bay. My vision was blurred.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.

::RENEGADE FASHIONxMESSY ROOM::

Zoo York Aviator jacket.
False Dita tee.
Levi premium denim.
Supra Skytops.


That laundry on the floor is clean!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

::RANDOM::

I was looking through the 2007 archives and I saw these flicks. Good times all around. Cat with a mustache... C'Mon!?




-Cinista.

No comments: