Friday, December 05, 2008

PROPERS.

This weekend I partied and worked. I called in on saturday because I got sick over the weekend. Partied @ ROK, Tao, Lavo, and Body English[no particular order]. I am still exhausted. I slept all day and I just woke up right now. I was gonna chill with some peeps but sleep was the wiser choice. Every year after my birthday, I do a full 30 day detox. No drinks! I didn't overdo it for my bornday but it seems lately I have been. I think it's time.

Scratchy and Joe... Never not working.


Drinking Old English... OK.


Eli...


Hanging out @ these clubs remind me of the days when [real]house music was part of my daily selection. These Vegas clubs are very mainstream and instead of [what I consider] real dancing; it's a bunch of girls booty bumpin. No complaints. Here's an example of what I saw in the spots I went to. The chick is one bad b*tch! Check her footwork in the last part of the vid. It's not a dance, it's a feeling.



The Blizzard Man. Check his style out!



This made me laughOL.



FROM FUNNY TO SERIOUS...

I respect Kanye's grind. He's been through alot this year with his mother passing; yet he still trucks on and puts out an amazing album. It will be a permanent staple in my musical selection. Some people go into depression and drugs but this man used the pain to his advantage. Inspired. Mad propers!

"Kanye is somewhere between the animatronic bears at Showbiz Pizza(???) and bar mitzvah cover band - sure you have fun when they’re around, but it’s mostly coincidental, and you can’t take any of them seriously. As for his “genius,” you can walk into a record store blindfolded and grab any LP in the place and you’ll find a beat - it’s not rocket science - but that said, I give most of the credit for his new sound to A-Trak who I really do respect."

I obviously DO NOT agree with this person. HAHAHA.







This Pepsi ad is kinda disturbing. I'm all for supporting independent artists but Pepsi is an iconic product. It's seen by children and teens. Is suicide really a good idea to show to this demographic? One very lonely calorie. Going too far, homie.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I enjoi vintage things. The pic caught my eye. Another one of those photos that remind me of that show Lost In Space. I think it's an album cover.


.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

::RENEGADE FASHION::








-Cinista.

No comments: