Tuesday, December 02, 2008

MOOD: FRUSTRATED.

I despise waking up from having a bad dream. Not a nightmare about a chupacabra ['chasing me and trying to split open my head to eat my brain'] type of dream. It's the dreams that I don't want to have that is just unpleasant. Let me break for a bit cause I'm still annoyed by the whole thing.

THINGS I NEED TO DO:

- register suv
- get oil change
- pay for cingular
- burn pics for friends
- pay for macy's card
- best buy slr
- work out
- do laundry
- make dentist appointment
- go to eye doctor
- check Bold features
- possibly have Tachi
- wait for ppl to grow up


Check my style out. A couple purchases made during a retail therapy session. The infamous Supra Skytops are going to be a staple in my wardrobe now. I'm ready for the holidays!



AHHHHH!!

I'm still wound up from it. It's a combination of waking up from not only a bad dream but waking up and it's a dark day out. Is anyone else's mood affected by weather. I feel lackadaisical when it rains. I need a change-up. There is nilaga in the kitchen and I think that will do the trick.

Here's a three course to whet your appetite.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some dishes we did while in culinary school.




Good day fellas!

-Cinista.

No comments: