Monday, December 01, 2008

SHE'S ON A KAISER.

I got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so I can’t fucking eat anything but Jello and milkshakes and applesauce. It’s making me want to die. My face is killing me, I look like a fucking chipmunk and the Vicodin isn’t strong enough to knock me out. I slept TWO HOURS last night.

I just went to the kitchen to make myself a milkshake. Except the ice cream is gone. And so are the strawberries and the bananas. ALL OF IT. Gone. So I scream at my brother for eating it all and the motherfucker actually says, “The food in this house has no ownership.” The food that I bought for MY surgery because I CANNOT EAT ANYTHING ELSE. He has free reign over the fucking fridge, he can eat a sandwich, chicken, chips, ANYTHING. But he decides to eat the ONE thing I can eat?!?!?! WTF?!?!

So I tell him he has to go get me more since he finished it all and he says to tell my mom to go get me more, as if she has anything to do with it? I mean it’s one fucking thing to have SOME of the ice cream and SOME of the strawberries, I don’t mind sharing, but when you know that you’re sister obviously bought it for herself and when you know that there isn’t much else in the fridge that she can eat, you DO NOT finish it. And if you do, you go get more!!! Or you at least apologize and admit maybe it wasn’t the nicest thing to do. Jesus Christ, I would never do this to him.

What a fucking selfish asshole.


She is frangry.

www.frangry.com

-Cinista.

No comments: