Tuesday, December 02, 2008

CYNICAL.

I grew up in Los Angeles the majority of my life. In that time, I had a blast doing what it was we did in Cali. What I kinda regret is not exploring it in a different way. I was immersed in the nightlife and that was really the only time we went out. We were a bunch of vampires. We slept all day and the times we saw the sun was when we left the afterhours clubs. I didn't get to walk around Hollywood and look for my favorite walk of fame actors/actresses or look at footprints/handprints in the Chinese theater. At the time, I thought those activities were lame. I don't feel that way anymore! I now find myself wanting to do those outdoor[during the day] activities.

The next chapters of my life is here in Las Vegas. The time spent is much different from Los Angeles. I still sleep all day[lol] but I make time to do those touristy things I didn't use to do. I haven't found those daytime activities yet but I am looking. So far, all I found is dust and sand.


What is on schedule is the dining with friends @ random places. I feel like I've indulged too much but if you see the type of dining here; you would def understand.


They say that you eat with your eyes first. If the food doesn't look good, the dining experience won't be as enjoyable. I tend to choose the dish that sound the most appealing on the menu. When it got to my table, it did not disappoint.


You can't go wrong with flan. This was not the best I've tasted but still good. The best flan to date is from J.Lo's restaurant in Pasadena[Madre's]. Google it. Their tres leches is a must!


Dining then drinks... always clockwork. Thumbs up to free stuff.
And NO... white wine is NOT ghey. Riesling. Ask about it.


My vision by the end of the night.
In a haze... haze... haze.


And my friends always end up like this.



Late night bad habits.


Messy.



Good night.




::EXTRAS::






This is my early photography. It is mad nostalgic.

ShayBoogie was a helluva model. ( . )( . )
I want to post other photos here but none would be appropriate even for this blog. LOL. What's even funnier is that we shot all this in our Blue Cross offices during work hours. We would find a cubicle area that was empty and just start shooting. The theme of it was office naughty. HAHAHA. What a tomkat. Those were wild and crazy times. From what I can remember, there were alot of hot girls that worked for BC.





Mexican chicks love wearing those white jeans. LMAO.



-Cinista.

1 comment:

Dm said...

holy smokes....

She is HOT!!!


dm