Monday, December 01, 2008

SMITTEN.

I was checking my email this morning and I got this special message.

Attached.

I know you've been sad lately. I hope this makes you smile.

-Anonymous


First off. I'm doing just fine and thank you for your concern. And yes this does make me smile. You made my weekend. Only my girlfriends call me "Jonathan" but I'll let it go this time. LOL.


Big thanks to my anonymous sender. I don't know how you found my given name but pictures like these are always welcome. *winks

-Cinista.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo..
it was on manual, 200 iso (but you can go lower), regular automatic white balance, and left it on for about 2 minutes on a tripod clicking the shutter with a cable release. thank god for digital because if it were film i would've been there for hours. this place was super dark.